Personnel files should contain:
- Safe Environment Program Church Personnel Agreement
- Background check, completed within the last 3 years.
- HR Policies Agreement Form
- Employee emergency contact information
- Documentation of the current fiscal year employee pay rate
effective date, reason)
- Documentation of current Safe Environment Training
For regular employees and temporary employees on benefits, the file
is also to contain:
- Letter of Employment Agreement
- Job description, signed by the employee and supervisor
- Performance evaluation completed within the last year
Form I-9 Employment Eligibility forms should not be filed in employee
files, but rather in a separate binder or file.