Read the tips below to help search the Library Media Center catalog
- Library items can be reserved for specific dates up to a year in advance.
Reservations are on a first come/first served basis so we strongly recommend
that you make reservations as soon as possible, especially for popular seasonal
videos. The loan period for audio visual items is one and a half weeks and four
weeks for books.
- We ask that you make reservations a minimum of one week in advance if possible.
We generally mail audio visual items out one week ahead of your show date and they
are usually due 5 days after your show date. We often make back-to-back reservations
for popular videos, so we only ask that the audio visual items be back in our office
by the due date so that other parishes who have reservations for the videos do not
have to be disappointed. This means you must mail items back a minimum of 3 days
before the due date.
- You may pick up items in person or we will mail them to you in reusable blue mailing
pouches and you only pay the return postage.
- If you need to extend your due date, please call and we will see if our reservation
schedule can accommodate your request.
When you call or email to reserve items, please provide your
- Parish or School and City
- Best phone number (with area code) to reach you at in the daytime
- Complete title of the item
- Date you wish to show the items (for audio-visual materials)
- Whether you want the items mailed or which day you want to pick up the items.
A Library staff member will verify orders by phone or email by the next business day.