The future of our Church
- The Archdiocese of Seattle has been blessed with some of the largest classes
of seminarians in recent history.
- We continue to have large numbers of young men committed to serve those in
need and be a sign of Christ’s presence in our parishes and faith communities.
- The rich life experiences and cultural diversity of our seminarians helps provide
vital future leadership in our church.
What the fund supports
- The Seminarian Formation Fund supports men who answer God’s call to the priesthood.
- Each year of formation costs $45,000 for one seminarian.
- Support for the Seminarian Formation Fund has contributed to the formation
and ordination of 46 new priests in the last 13 years.
- The Seminarian Formation Fund is made possible through support from ALL Catholics.